Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

{HOLIDAY GREETINGS}

You can now order your CUSTOM Holiday Greeting cards from SaraJane Photography!
Order yours now...
sarajmarin@me.com
{CLASSIC...}

          All photo images courtesy of CRAVE Photography
*5x7 Flat Cards {front & back}   each set of 25...       $35

{RETRO...}
                                                                                                                                All photo images courtesy of CRAVE Photography

*Vertical Folded { front & back/inside & out}    each set of 25  $45
*Ornate Shaped {front & back}  $50
*Scalloped Shape {front & back} $50

*Horizontal Folded {front & back/inside & out}    $45


Cards are printed on professional quality paper in quantities of 25 cards with envelopes.
SaraJane Photography can use ANY image for you custom card, with the copyright release of the image owner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About My Blog

I love everything about photography from shooting to editing.
I strive to capture your unique & candid moments. My goal is to provide you with outstanding photographs & preserve your memories forever.
Thanks for stopping by my Blog
{Sara}

My Playlist

Photoblog Template by Delicious Design Studio